Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - coming in 2024

Indyfan88

I’m going to buy an Xbox series x just for this game. Was hoping it would be ps5 too…but I have to play it no matter what. My friends think I’m crazy but I’m so hardcore Indy fan that it’s worth it to me. O btw did any of you see the rumor of a Dec 2024 release window? I’d be so mad if that’s true. That’s almost 2025 and then being like it’s targeted for “2024” lol

Juniah1255

When you get the urge to double post, fight the urge, no matter how hard it is... and look for the button that says "Edit".
It’s still crazy to know that we’re getting a triple A Indiana Jones game soon.

After so many years of dead silence, I’m glad the franchise being brought back with a film, games and etc. What I’m hoping, however, is that this game is successful enough to branch out new Indy games for the foreseeable future. Grow the franchise larger and attract more fans, keep it healthy and small scale like this, rather than dead.

IMG-3023.jpg

Dr. Jones looks fantastic :)

Kukulcan

I’m going to buy an Xbox series x just for this game. Was hoping it would be ps5 too…but I have to play it no matter what. My friends think I’m crazy but I’m so hardcore Indy fan that it’s worth it to me. O btw did any of you see the rumor of a Dec 2024 release window? I’d be so mad if that’s true. That’s almost 2025 and then being like it’s targeted for “2024” lol
But before the 2024 reveal the official unofficial timeframe suggested by Todd Howard was 2025 or beyond.

Lord_glavin

Just hearing about EA scrapping a bunch of licensed games, really starting to feel like Indy made it under the wire in terms of it being too far along (and now very publicly announced) to cancel. Rough time in the games industry right now (I would know, I'm in it).

Kukulcan

Just hearing about EA scrapping a bunch of licensed games, really starting to feel like Indy made it under the wire in terms of it being too far along (and now very publicly announced) to cancel. Rough time in the games industry right now (I would know, I'm in it).
Might that be because stuff like Game Pass isn't as profitable as it is made out to be? There must be some caveat, if you give games away for free from the beginning. I am not seeing how Disney/Lucas will be happy with their licence restricted to one platform where most players get it with a pass they have anyway.

PS Plus for me personally is about the same, I have a good enough library/backlog to never spend a dime in addition to my subscription. Can't be much money that a single publisher is paid for including their games.

And why would I buy a game like Dead Space for like 79,00€ if I can rent it for 3.99€ (one month EA subscription)?

Jonesy9906753

After so many years of dead silence, I’m glad the franchise being brought back with a film, games and etc. What I’m hoping, however, is that this game is successful enough to branch out new Indy games for the foreseeable future. Grow the franchise larger and attract more fans, keep it healthy and small scale like this, rather than dead.
Games are the most sure thing for its longevity. I’m curious if they’ll ever take it outside of the 1930’s (20’s/40’s?)

fedoraboy

Hey, a man can dream, right?

3VJxbXI.jpeg

hCl14X4.jpeg
This is amazing! :hat:

Also seeing them laid out like this really highlights how poor the Staff of King's artwork was compared to the others - the rest would make terrific movie posters! I've always been grateful that Struzan kept a hand in with some of the artwork for the games and novels, makes the whole Indy universe feel more cohesive.

ThrowMeTheWhip

This is amazing! :hat:

Also seeing them laid out like this really highlights how poor the Staff of King's artwork was compared to the others - the rest would make terrific movie posters! I've always been grateful that Struzan kept a hand in with some of the artwork for the games and novels, makes the whole Indy universe feel more cohesive.
Also highlights how well Bill Eaken captured the aesthetic. FoA fits in perfectly.