What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

JoeM

Harrison Ford was supposed to do the podcast Conan Needs a Friend. They were teasing it in last week's episode. Assuming for DoD marketing purposes it would be out this week. Haven't seen it drop yet.

WoodenGrail

Harrison Ford was supposed to do the podcast Conan Needs a Friend.
AoEc4nZ.jpg

Great pic

Face_Melt

Yet another Marvel film confirmed https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...russell-kurt-russell-thunderbolts-1235766063/

“Russell will soon be gearing up for Marvel Studios’ Thunderbolts alongside his Lodge 49 director, Jake Schreier, and a who’s who of actors including Harrison Ford, Florence Pugh, Sebastian Stan, Steven Yeun and David Harbour. Russell believes that his character, John Walker/U.S. Agent, still has a long road towards redemption after the events of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.”

FordFan

Yet another Marvel film confirmed https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...russell-kurt-russell-thunderbolts-1235766063/

“Russell will soon be gearing up for Marvel Studios’ Thunderbolts alongside his Lodge 49 director, Jake Schreier, and a who’s who of actors including Harrison Ford, Florence Pugh, Sebastian Stan, Steven Yeun and David Harbour. Russell believes that his character, John Walker/U.S. Agent, still has a long road towards redemption after the events of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.”
Goddamn them for putting Kurt Russell in the link. I got way more excited there.

WilliamBoyd8

Prince Harry and Harrison Ford:

Prince Harry’s ‘Living Legends of Aviation’ award is ‘pathetic’ publicity stunt, says ex-royal navy chief.

‘Celebrities massaging each other’s egos,’ is how Britain’s former commander in Afghanistan labeled Harry’s awards event, which is being hosted by John Travolta and has previously feted Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford.

Prince Harry is set to receive some love after a tumultuous 2023 by being honored at the 21st Annual Living Legends of Aviation Awards on Jan. 19, a glitzy Beverly Hills ceremony that will be hosted by John Travolta and which purports to recognize “those who have made a significant contributions to aviation/aerospace.”

The event also has handed out awards to billionaire moguls like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk for their aerospace ventures and to celebrities who have taken up flying as a hobby and who sometimes make news for their piloting skills. They include Travolta, the organization’s “Official Ambassador of Aviation,” as well as Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Kurt Russell and the late Treat Williams.

The article:

:)

FordFan

Prince Harry and Harrison Ford:

Prince Harry’s ‘Living Legends of Aviation’ award is ‘pathetic’ publicity stunt, says ex-royal navy chief.

‘Celebrities massaging each other’s egos,’ is how Britain’s former commander in Afghanistan labeled Harry’s awards event, which is being hosted by John Travolta and has previously feted Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford.

Prince Harry is set to receive some love after a tumultuous 2023 by being honored at the 21st Annual Living Legends of Aviation Awards on Jan. 19, a glitzy Beverly Hills ceremony that will be hosted by John Travolta and which purports to recognize “those who have made a significant contributions to aviation/aerospace.”

The event also has handed out awards to billionaire moguls like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk for their aerospace ventures and to celebrities who have taken up flying as a hobby and who sometimes make news for their piloting skills. They include Travolta, the organization’s “Official Ambassador of Aviation,” as well as Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Kurt Russell and the late Treat Williams.

The article:

:)
So the post right above this one... is where I met Kurt Russell. The Living Legends of Aviation dinner. I'll be at this one next week. Will let you guys know if I meet any famous Harrys.

emtiem

So the post right above this one... is where I met Kurt Russell. The Living Legends of Aviation dinner. I'll be at this one next week. Will let you guys know if I meet any famous Harrys.

I often kind of think that Kurt Russell could have made a great Indy! He's got just the right amount of tongue in cheek to his performance.
In fact; he'd have been a great Allan Quartermain in those 80s movies!