my screenplay!

mutt willams

Hey guys, this is my screenplay for my Indy movie. I am doing this movie in lego (you know, stopmotion). I am only eleven so it might not be the best, but tell me what you think! :D :D :D also give me any suggestions you have so i can make it better!

INDIANA JONES
AND THE
SEARCH FOR THE LOST EMERALD
Screenplay
By: Ben Tatum
June, first 2008

Connecticut
1958​

Indiana Jones is in his study, reading, until his son, Mutt (Henry Jones III) bursts into the room.

Mutt: Dad, look what I found on the doorstep!

Mutt shows him a box labeled DR. JONES TOP SECRET, in big red letters.

Indy: Well let’s see what it is.

Indy pulls out a map.

Indy: Wow, look a map!

Mutt: Where does it lead?

Indy: I’m not sure, but let’s go find out. Go get ready, junior.

Mutt runs out of the study excitedly. Indy grabs his trusty bullwhip, puts on his shoulder bag and his legendary fedora. He walks out of the house and Mutt joins him.
LATER….

Mutt is driving his motorcycle. (Camera goes to Indy) shows him in side car. They drive for a while until they pass a tree where a spy is hiding, (they don’t notice him). Spy pulls out walky talky and says “I see ‘em, heading north of my position.” Scene goes to airport where Indy and Mutt jump in a plane before the engine starts Mutt asks a question.

Mutt: Where are we heading?

Indy: Columbia

Mutt: Always wanted to go there,

Indy: Well you might not want to ever come back after this adventure.

The planes engine starts and they take off. After they take off the a spy walks where the plane was just seconds ago and pulls out a walky talky. “Say their going to Columbia”.

Indy and Mutt land in a jungle enviroment,(trees, bushes, plants, ect.) (NOTE: buy trees, bushes, plants, ect). They both get out of the plane. Land infront of temple.
Indy and Mutt get out of plane.

Indy: We're here

Mutt: cool, is- is that the place? (points to temple)

Indy: ya lets go

Mutt pulls out switch blade

Mutt: OK, im ready

They walk into the temple, and dissapear into the darkness. two men pop out of a bush located near the temple, dissapear into the darkness about 15 seconds after Indy and Mutt walk in. (they are armed).

Last edited:

mutt willams

thanks, im not finished with it, ive been busy alot with school and stuff so i hope to finish by wednnesday or at most thursday. ill show it to yall once i finish.

ReggieSnake

Nice start! Good luck with the filming (after you get the screenplay done): stop-motion takes a lot of patience!;)

mutt willams

thanks, ill let u guys see the final product when i finish, ill probably be completly finished by June 20th or mabye the end of June. i still dont have all the materials and things i need for the movie. so thanks again!

The Man

mutt willams said:
thanks, ill let u guys see the final product when i finish, ill probably be completly finished by June 20th or mabye the end of June. i still dont have all the materials and things i need for the movie. so thanks again!

Ben Tatum is a cool name, too.