Matchbox Indy line

metalinvader

Screenshot-20230819-183355-Instagram-2.jpg
Screenshot-20230819-183350-Instagram-2.jpg

Saw these over on Facebook. I've been waiting for a return of Indy diecast for a while. Hopefully they expand this line.

British Raider

They’re on the Matchbox World IG. Definitely new part of their 70th anniversary. Hope they do lots more and I can get my hands on these…

metalinvader

Why do I get the feeling that these may be a pain in the ass to find in stores?

About time there has been some new Indy vehicles. Some of my favorite toys where the Micro Machine and Titanium lines.Would love to have a third line of Matchbox vehicles.

Bring on the die cast Tuk Tuk!

metalinvader

Looks like we are getting some more die cast! Looks like the pre order for the Indy car isn't ready yet but here is the link..

Screenshot-20230821-142732-Chrome-2.jpg

Billy Ray

No a huge die-cast collector, but I do have small collection of film/TV related vehicles. I'll be adding these if I see them

metalinvader

There's carded photos of an upcoming matchbox Tuktuk in the Indy line.

For some reason I can't post a photo but it's all over instagram.

Lance Quazar

I'm slightly disappointed by the DC-3 I bought. I don't think I'll be getting any more.

Not sure what I expected, but it's just a little cruder and more simplistic than I had hoped. (I bought it sight unseen on eBay.)

tYguP0k4_o.jpg

dusty fedora

I'm slightly disappointed by the DC-3 I bought. I don't think I'll be getting any more.

Not sure what I expected, but it's just a little cruder and more simplistic than I had hoped. (I bought it sight unseen on eBay.)

tYguP0k4_o.jpg
Yes, similar thoughts with Jock's plane. Certainly could do with some weathering on the wings especially. That Titanium Series Hasbro did way back seem to blow these out of the water so far.