Bye bye Tyler nelson ( I guess)

Kingsley

ClintonHammond said:
Faith is the surrender of the mind, the surrender of reason. It's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most over-rated.
I don't know, does the other mammals have a feeling like human faith?

Yes, faith and utopias contain the dangerous possibility to rest on them, but I don't think they are the surrender of reason. In fact, I think an intern dialogue between faith and reason can carry us to a richness of wisdom that reason alone can't reach.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Oye!

Let's not let my post on faith sway the topic of this thread, please. I may never post again, if my original post is so maligned. snicker.

Kingsley

Pale Horse said:
Oye!

Let's not let my post on faith sway the topic of this thread, please. I may never post again, if my original post is so maligned. snicker.

Haha! Ok ok, let's talk about how much faith does Tyler Nelsons manager has now in his clients future... :p

ClintonHammond said:
Faith is the surrender of the mind, the surrender of reason. It's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most over-rated.

It is such unexpected and pleasant surpises as reading a so profound, enlightened and well-articulated statement from CH that makes me cling on to the hope that each new day may be better than any other before it. Great stuff.

¨Read the message, ignore the messenger.¨ Wouldn´t this world be so much better if we all heeded this advice?

Pale Horse said:
Oye!

No malignation here, its great to see you re-surface. Has it been so long or have I just missed the recent ones?? Seriously, two or three years back, your posts really helped fire my imagination on the possibilities of the 4th film - regardless of how the final movie turns out.

I´m interested to hear your thoughts on the speculated plotline? Do you think there´s some possibility that the FUNDAMENTS of the plotline might approach those that you thought were highly likely (and that I amongst many HOPED would make it through to the final production)? Namely, I mean the Garden of Life idea, or something pertaining to the Origins of Man?

AHegele

Spielberg finally talks (at least his rep does). Here is an article posted on the news section on IMDB.

"Spielberg Furious After Indiana Jones Plot Is Leaked

Hollywood filmmaker Steven Spielberg is threatening to axe scenes starring actor Tyler Nelson in the upcoming Indiana Jones movie after he leaked the plot line to an Oklahoma newspaper. Upcoming star Nelson, 24, was so excited about landing a role alongside Harrison Ford and Cate Blanchett in Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, he revealed the plot and every major scene to local paper, the Edmond Sun. And now Spielberg is considering cutting all scenes featuring Nelson from the film following his betrayal. A spokesman for Spielberg says, "Who knows if he's ever going to work in town again?" The new Indiana Jones movie has been shrouded in secrecy since filming began earlier this year. The title of the sequel was only made public by actor Shia LaBeouf at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on September 9."

Dr.Sartorius

AHegele said:
Spielberg finally talks (at least his rep does). Here is an article posted on the news section on IMDB.

"Spielberg Furious After Indiana Jones Plot Is Leaked

Hollywood filmmaker Steven Spielberg is threatening to axe scenes starring actor Tyler Nelson in the upcoming Indiana Jones movie after he leaked the plot line to an Oklahoma newspaper. Upcoming star Nelson, 24, was so excited about landing a role alongside Harrison Ford and Cate Blanchett in Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, he revealed the plot and every major scene to local paper, the Edmond Sun. And now Spielberg is considering cutting all scenes featuring Nelson from the film following his betrayal. A spokesman for Spielberg says, "Who knows if he's ever going to work in town again?" The new Indiana Jones movie has been shrouded in secrecy since filming began earlier this year. The title of the sequel was only made public by actor Shia LaBeouf at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on September 9."

http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=11433

sarah navarro

Moedred said:
Yes, the Red Army Choir sure can rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNFRLrP014
Oh my goodness thats horrible!!
Thats too bad because when they sang in the Hunt for Red October it was beatiful:( they should actually sing that song for KOTCS!
:p that was ridiculous!
great song...it looks so epic with a big picture of Sean Connerys head.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rPsL2WVhFCc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rPsL2WVhFCc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Tyler has been offered a reprieve by Spielberg. He has managed to secure a small role as a turd, squished on by Abner as he treks.

Abner lifts up his foot to examine his shoe and there Tyler is - all smiles, tan and white teeth. The guy can't even play dung convincingly. Talk about an amateur.

indyflys_solo

tnswman said:
you know, I Love this site but there are a few total morons on here.

If ANY of you think that there is going ot be a HUGE song and dance number involving the russian's, think again...It's simply background noise for a set scene.

You will get a few quick shots of the russians celebrating and then BOOM right back to the story. It actually adds depth to the situation.

GeeZ! It is NOT going to be Fiddler on the Roof.

there have been MANY scenes like this in SEVERAL very serious WW2 movies involving Russians. It's just the way they roll.

DITTO.
:gun:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
tylernelson.gif

So this is the guy... He's no the guy pictured below, but maybe he's in the background of other scenes?

jungle1.jpg