What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Hanselation said:
He is looking well, but look his motor deficit in the video. It seems that his leg is'nt fully recovered after the door of the Millenium Falcon crashed on it.
He still walks with a limp. :confused:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. :hat:

Silvor

Hanselation said:
He is looking well, but look his motor deficit in the video. It seems that his leg is'nt fully recovered after the door of the Millenium Falcon crashed on it.
He still walks with a limp. :confused:
Huh, you're right he definitely walks with a limp. I don't remember it being this noticeable before though. Maybe he's injured the leg again or something?
Hopefully nothing serious.

TheFirebird1

Happy Birthday!

I'd imagine he's celebrating a very special day today...
Happy Birthday, Harrison! You've been an inspiration to me, and thanks for all the good times you gave us here on The Raven.
461559109a6c27f83e68ed3d9fe68e9e.gif

Let's hope our lovable desperado gives us a few more performances for the road.
giphy.gif

Z dweller

Speaking at the Global Climate Action Summit in San Francisco.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1kqBqOUysdc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His breathing is a bit labored, particularly at the beginning of the speech, I hope he's ok.

Maybe he was running late... so he landed his plane, jumped off and ran all the way to the Moscone Center, just like Indy would.;)

axelan

Z dweller said:
Speaking at the Global Climate Action Summit in San Francisco.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1kqBqOUysdc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His breathing is a bit labored, particularly at the beginning of the speech, I hope he's ok.

Maybe he was running late... so he landed his plane, jumped off and ran all the way to the Moscone Center, just like Indy would.;)

"Nature doesn't need people, people need nature." (y)

Grizzlor

My favorite old thread! I'll say one thing, Harrison probably happy the sling "screams" at fans "I'm not signing autographs" so he doesn't have to!